1. Designation : Senior Accountant
Department : Finance | Location: Kuwait
- Must have experience in the field for max 5 years.
- Should have experience in Oracle and other accounting software’s.
- Must have knowledge in bank transactions as well
- CMA / CPA preferred
- Preparing & reviewing bank & cash reconciliations.
- Oversee the accounts payable & receivable cycle and maintaining thecomplete schedules.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries.
- Prepare financial statements and analysis.
- Analyse financial reports
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accountingassistants
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
- Develop procedures to improve efficiency
- Forecast and plan of budget for future needs
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Knowledge of inventory cycle. Preparing the inventory reports such asstock status, expired, obsolete & others.
- Knowledge in recording and reconciling the accrued, prepaid and otherexpenses.
- Preparing the aging reports for inventory, Accounts payable, receivables.
- Assist in audit and providing all the required information to the auditors.
- Recording the leave & indemnity provisions and knowledge of payroll.
2. Designation : Junior Accountant
Department : Finance | Location: Kuwait
- 0-1 years’ experience as a Junior Accountant
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Journal entries
- Bank statements
- Working on credit memos
- Handling refunds
3. Designation : UI UX Designer
Department : Marketing | Location: Kuwait
- Must have experience in the field for 5 years.
- Decision making & Team Player
- Must be Creative and innovative
- Partner with the creative team and developers to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout our product, providing expertise and mentorship.
- Lead a small team of Designers. Coach your team through reviews and feedback. Support their UX/UI growth. Raise the capacity, skills, and quality of user-centred design on your team.
- Exercise your expertise in performance, architecture, and object-orienteddesign to deliver compelling customer experiences.
- Critique in-progress design work, evaluating the priority and effectivity of solutions.
- Develop and lead the Design team to improve the range of research methods used.
- Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
- Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers.
- Interview target audience and record their responses to be archived and be used later in the process.
- Create an Affinity Diagram at any time during the pre-design process.
- Apply User Flow and map out pathways an individual will take in a website or platform.
- Develop personas and create profiles of particular users based on characteristics.
- Successfully perform a task analysis by studying user testing to understand how someone does a specific task.
- Effectively map Use-Case and state why a person would use the platform.
- Map Storyboards to show and display a user’s story.
- Successfully use and apply wireframes in order to interface concepts.
- Create prototypes to show and demonstrate interactions.
- Conduct Usability Testing to validate design concepts.
- Regularly participate in design reviews.
- Study analytics to understand user behaviour.
4. Designation : Lawyer
Department : Legal Affairs | Location: Kuwait
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a Legal Counsel or similar position.
- A professional attorney’s license of law practice is mandatory.
- BS/BA degree in Law or relevant field from a reputed law school.
- Analytical skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving skills & Research skills
- Excellent Writing & Speaking
- Review & Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Drafting legal documents including employment contracts, subcontracting contracts, Intercompany contracts, pleadings, wills and other legal contracts.
- Familiar with and thoroughly practiced Customs Law, International Trade Law, Domestic and International Corporate Transactions, IP/Trademark Law, Import and Export Regulation & International Transfer Pricing Laws.
- Handle all legal issues in all Ubuy branches.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Execute necessary precautions and measures with a specific end goal to shield the organization from any legal risks.
- Provide extreme confidentiality in all company-related issues.
- Perform legal research to determine how the facts of a case interact with current law.
5. Designation : Deputy Operations Manager - Abroad
Department : Operations | Location: Kuwait
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Warehouse Management USA / China and 3rd Party countries
- Ensuring warehouse operations is at peak efficiency with no backlog, single parcel processing with 24 hours, and optimized consolidation time.
- Ensuring warehouse is both export and import compliant.
- WMS Development and Management
- Weekly calls with warehouse team
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Liaise in Negotiation, Finalizing and Maintaining Contracts.
- Overlook warehouse employee performance, payroll, liability, expenses etc.
- Assist with HR to Create & Implement employee incentive structure
- Making sure everything is followed at their given time by taking weekly conference calls with warehouses & operations team
- Provide leadership in researching new markets & setting up warehouses
- Warehouse startup operation for current and 3rd party countries / Warehouse
- Assist HR with recruiting &Onboarding new hires
- Liaise in Negotiation, Finalizing and Maintaining Contracts
- Temp staff
6. Designation : Operations Manager - GCC
Department : Operations | Location: Kuwait
- 5+ years in Ecommerce industry
- Leadership skill
- Conflict Management skill
- Business Negotiation skill
- Data Processing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Budget Development
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Stress Tolerance
- Meeting vendors and finalizing contracts.
- Finalizing margins and deals with vendors.
- Leading the operations team in KWT, uploading team in India and IT team in India.
- Making sure that ubuy.com.kw website is running with full update.
- Maintaining offers and deals activation between departments.
- Maintaining sales flow, end user issues and problems also vendors new uploads or special requests.... etc.
- Daily website observation for any out-of-alignment products needs correction.
- Making sure that the team is always reaching out for new/existing vendors.
- Making sure that all uploads and running smoothly with zero % mistake in information.
- Following-up with each team member his/her tasks or responsibilities.
- Managing current stocks i.e. ageing and trending.
- Providing new ideas to management for work flow and website improvement.
- Reporting to CEO and COO the department daily tasks progress.
- Monthly Sales Report in the form of Power point presentation.
- Finalizing and implementing website integration between our website and vendor warehouse system.
- Creating and suggesting new ideas to get more public awareness.
- Making sure that operations and website deals follow-up company annual calendar and business plan.
- Pushing to increase the visiting/buying customers by adding more vendors with better deals, service, products range and prices.
- Randomly checking the existing vendors stocks and information update.
- Evaluating vendors, stock updates & price negotiation, delivery schedule & inventory information from each vendor.
- Working on all vendor related issues from marketing, customer service, accounting and warehouse department.
- Manage and assign work on a daily basis to the team.
- Pushing and motivating team
- Auditing work of the team to check quality of website uploads and other work
- Implemented new process structures and reports
- Provide guidelines to follow
- Working with IT team in India to improve website and to improve Magento usage for better reports, faster uploading and updating of products.
- Running Kuwait and GCC vendors
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Driver Management
- Driver’s Application Management
- Responsible for online Digital Cards.
7. Designation : Research & Development Associate
Department : Research & Development | Location: Kuwait
- 3+ years as a Data Analyst
- Leadership and Management skills
- Budgeting Ability
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ingenuity and Creativity
- Data Analysis
- Research in software’s, gateways and any other research concerning the business
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
8. Designation : Customer Service Manager
Department : Customer Service | Location: Kuwait
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
- A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Providing help to customers using your organisation's products or services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.